Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the road to Founder's Feast

Seems like James and I just returned from the Florida C2C and now I'm off for a solo trip to the MTF Founder's Feast in Clarksdale, MS. But before I arrive, I will stop in Birmingham, AL for a day of work.

The first half of the route was, well, boring. I-75 from Tampa to Tifton, GA. Not much to see other than the never ending construction in Georgia. Once off 75, it was a mixture of towns and open country. The two major cities on the route are Albany and Columbus. I made good time through Georgia and the same can be said for Alabama. There were a couple of gorgeous river shots that were begging for a camera. But today is a work day and time was of the essence. The 549 mile excursion took a bit over nine hours. Not Bun Burner Gold pace but quick nonetheless.

Looking forward to Friday and getting back on the road.

No comments: